AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center (OVOC, also known as Element Management System and IP Phone Manager) is a web-based voice network management solution that combines management of voice network devices (Audiocodes IP Phones, Mediapacks, Mediants etc..) and quality of experience monitoring into a single, intuitive web-based application.
OVOC enables administrators to manage and to adopt a holistic approach to network lifecycle management by simplifying everyday tasks and assisting in troubleshooting all the way from detection to correction.
Mount the new iso image to VMWare (make sure you upload the iso to the data store).
Go with for example “putty” to your instance (default port 22):
Login with user acems and default password acems.
Promote yourself to root with:
Su - root
Default password for root = root.
Let’s mount the image in your linux shell. You can do this by typing:
Mount /dev/cdrom /mnt
The image is now mounted to the directory /mnt/
to start the upgrade.
Accept agreement to continue upgrading.
After the installer is finished you’ll need to reboot the server.
Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Skype for Business 2016 client. The version number of this update is 16.0.4615.1000.
In addition to the release of the new client, this update fixes a list of issues.
Issues that the update fixes
This update fixes the following issues:
- KB 4051048 Invalid participant number is displayed in a warning message when you send an exceeding size meeting in Skype for Business 2016
- KB 4051049 No denied notification when waiting in the lobby to join in a meeting in Skype for Business 2016
- KB 4051050 Phone number instead of contact name is displayed for an Active Directory contact in Skype for Business 2016
- KB 4051051 Selection is moved to the bottom when using the Up Arrow key in conversation history in Skype for Business 2016
- KB 4051052 Can’t join a meeting through Lync Web App after the meeting can’t be joined from the Skype Meeting Add-in in Outlook
- KB 4051053 Anonymous meeting join fails if the meeting organizer is disabled for federation in Skype for Business 2016
Microsoft recently released the Powershell Cmdlets (still in beta), which gives you the opportunity to manage Microsoft Teams by Powershell.
To get started you wil first need to install the Microsoft Teams Powershell module. You can do this by using the following command:
Install-Module -Name MicrosoftTeams
After installing the module we need to set up a connection to your Office 365 tenant, using the following command:
When you are finished you can use the following command to shut down the connection:
In the next blog i will explain how to use the other commands to manage your Teams.