I was thinking of creating a top of favorite tools, services gadgets and apps i use on a daily/weekly base. So let’s make a start and i will try to update this page as often as possible.
Since GoPro is not able to advice how to reset your GoPro to factory defaults, you can use the steps below.
- Remove the SD card and connect/insert in your computer;
- Format the SD card;
- Download the following files (file1, file2);
- Copy the two downloaded files to the SD card;
- Insert the SD card back in your GoPro Hero 4 Session;
- Push the “RECORD” button and wait 10 seconds;
- On the LCD you will see the GoPro is resetting;
- Remove the SD card from the GoPro and format it again on your computer;
- Insert formatted SD card back into your GoPro and your camera is back to factory default.
*Only tested with the GoPro Hero 4 Session
During my work i have a lot of VoIP traffic related queries/questions. I’m using this configuration to check if packets are being tagged with the right DSCP values.
Add DSCP column to your Wireshark Client
1. Right click on one of the existing columns.
2. Click on column preferences
3. Click Add down the bottom
4. Click on the “New Column” Label and change it to “DSCP” then hit enter once.
5. With the new entry highlighted, change the Field Type to Custom (in the dropdown box)
6. In field name, copy and paste in ip.dsfield.dscp
7. Click Apply/Ok
You can drag the column back to the left side of the Info column and you now have a simple view of the tag for any packet.
You can also set a filter to capture all packets with DSCP value 46
ip.dsfield.dscp == 46
|TOS (Dec)||TOS (Hex)||TOS Precedence Name||TOS Delay flag||TOS Throughput flag||TOS Reliability flag||DSCP (Hex)||DSCP (Dec)||DSCP/PHB Class|
Do you also recognize a overloading email inbox, to much unreaded emails and no time to clean up, ‘Inbox Zero’ may be the solution for your problem!
Yesterday i was reading a blog (sorry, it’s in Dutch) from Michel Bouman from Microsoft. Last year he wrote a blog about how he implemented ‘Inbox Zero’ method by Merlin Mann in his life. In short terms, you have 4 folders(categories):
- Waiting For
Every email you receive you will validate agains the rules below:
– Delete or Archive emails with no action requirered.
– Reply emails with action request, only if possible in two minutes.
– Emails above two minutes move to Action folder.
– Emails with action who you can delegate, you’ll forward inmediately, add your email to BCC to track. (explaination setting this up later in this blog)
– Interesting emails without action, containing a lot of text you can move to the folder ‘Sometime’. This kind of emails you read in the morning with your first coffee or at the end of the day.
Now that you have categorized your email you’ll have to block some time in your agenda to process the Action emails.
There are many thing that i want to improve in my life, efficiency is one of them (ongoing process)! I spend a lot of my time everyday with chasing, reading and answering emails (Work and Private), This blog was opening my eyes, it’s time to tackle this issue.
Let’s give it a try and Challenge yourself.