Since GoPro is not able to advice how to reset your GoPro to factory defaults, you can use the steps below.
- Remove the SD card and connect/insert in your computer;
- Format the SD card;
- Download the following files (file1, file2);
- Copy the two downloaded files to the SD card;
- Insert the SD card back in your GoPro Hero 4 Session;
- Push the “RECORD” button and wait 10 seconds;
- On the LCD you will see the GoPro is resetting;
- Remove the SD card from the GoPro and format it again on your computer;
- Insert formatted SD card back into your GoPro and your camera is back to factory default.