Since GoPro is not able to advice how to reset your GoPro to factory defaults, you can use the steps below.
- Remove the SD card and connect/insert in your computer;
- Format the SD card;
- Download the following files (file1, file2);
- Copy the two downloaded files to the SD card;
- Insert the SD card back in your GoPro Hero 4 Session;
- Push the “RECORD” button and wait 10 seconds;
- On the LCD you will see the GoPro is resetting;
- Remove the SD card from the GoPro and format it again on your computer;
- Insert formatted SD card back into your GoPro and your camera is back to factory default.
*Only tested with the GoPro Hero 4 Session
comments powered by Disqus
anonymous audiocodes azure cce2.0.1 cloud-connector-edition command-bar common-area-phone exchange guest-access-teams ignite linux microsoft-teams monthly-channels network-assesment-tool office-365 office-online-server office-web-apps openvpn ovoc powershell privacy raspberry-pi security skype skype-for-business skype-for-business-online skype4b teams updates vmware-esxi vpn windows-update