I came across a problem that it was not possible to change the IP address of the MediaPack 112.
The IP Address, subnet and default gateway are greyed out as you can see in above image.
Go the the webinterface (System, Management, Telnet/SSH Settings) and enable SSH access.
Since GoPro is not able to advice how to reset your GoPro to factory defaults, you can use the steps below.
- Remove the SD card and connect/insert in your computer;
- Format the SD card;
- Download the following files (file1, file2);
- Copy the two downloaded files to the SD card;
- Insert the SD card back in your GoPro Hero 4 Session;
- Push the “RECORD” button and wait 10 seconds;
- On the LCD you will see the GoPro is resetting;
- Remove the SD card from the GoPro and format it again on your computer;
- Insert formatted SD card back into your GoPro and your camera is back to factory default.
*Only tested with the GoPro Hero 4 Session
Do you know the feeling of creating USB drives to update/upgrade your VM hosts?
Stop!, You can do this now from the CLI!
I will explain you how to do this.