So what’s the most interesting news on Ignite 2017 for today (so far), will update this blog!
- Skype Operations Framework moves into Practical Guidance for Cloud Voice on Fasttrack
- MyAdvisor will help you with setting up Voice (link)
- Skype for Business Server will be updated second half of calendar year 2018
- Microsoft Teams client will take over Skype for Business Online client
- Cloud PBX renamed to Phone System
- PSTN Conferecing renamed to Audio Conferencing
Microsoft is also introducing new enhancements to Teams meetings, including audio conferencing (available in preview today)—enabling participants to join a Teams meeting by dialing a telephone number—and interoperability between Teams and Skype for Business, including universal presence, and messaging and calling interoperability.
In the Skype for Business Online Powershell some commands showed up today for interoperability and Calling in Teams: