Using your organization’s logo and custom color schemes to provide a consistent look-and-feel on your Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) sign-in pages. Your sign-in pages appear when users type in their sign in to your organization’s web-based apps, such as Office 365, which uses Azure AD as your identity provider.
Some people maybe notice where this background is from, for the ones that don’t know this is from Mr Robot.
Customize your branding
Sign in to the Azure portal using a Global administrator account for the directory.
On the Configure company branding page, provide any or all of the following information.
- Sign-in page background 1920x1080px, less than 300kb in JPG or PNG format.
- Banner Logo, 280x60px 10kb in JPG or PNG format.
- Username hint
- sign-in page text
- Sign-in page background color
- Square logo, 240×240, 10KB max PNG or JPG format.
- Square logo dark theme, 240×240, 10KB max PNG or JPG format.