There’s a new feature in Skype for Business Online, you can now preload documents for Skype Meetings.
Note: This only works for Skype for Business Online!
- Create a new Skype meeting in Outlook
- Go to the insert tab, click Attach File (or outlook item) and select the attachment you want to add in the meeting.
- Now just send the meeting!
When you join the meeting a information bar will display saying: meeting content is addedd
- Click the screen item (with the red dot) and select manage content.
- As presenter you can change the permissions to the file. Default only other presenters can download.
- Click the lock icon the change the permissions to “Everyone”, “Presenters” or “Organizer”.
- In the next and example you will see the other party when permission is set to Everyone
- Click open to open the attachment.
comments powered by Disqus
anonymous audiocodes azure cce2.0.1 cloud-connector-edition command-bar common-area-phone exchange guest-access-teams ignite linux microsoft-teams monthly-channels network-assesment-tool office-365 office-online-server office-web-apps openvpn ovoc powershell privacy raspberry-pi security skype skype-for-business skype-for-business-online skype4b teams updates vmware-esxi vpn windows-update