I was thinking of creating a top of favorite tools, services gadgets and apps i use on a daily/weekly base. So let’s make a start and i will try to update this page as often as possible.
- Ghostery, If you don’t want to be followed by all the big million company’s turn this on in your browser.
- uBlock, Turn of all those advertisers in your browser.
- Feedly, the best RSS feed reader at this moment for me!
- Visual Studio Code, is a code editor redefined and optimized for building and debugging modern web and cloud applications.
- Wireshark, Capturing your packets was never this easy 😉 (use my profiles to make life a bit easier)
- LastPass, in 2018 it is impossible to not use a Password Manager. I’m using LastPass since 2011 and this is still the number one password manager for me.
- OneNote, my notation app for everything i want to save!
- Flow, Create and automate your workflows across multiple applications and services.
- Notepad++, Opensource code editor
- Openlive Writer, is a powerful, lightweight blog editor that allows you to create blog posts, add photos and videos then publish to your website.
- Matomo, This is a opensource clone of Google Analytics, where you are in control.
- Keybase, a crypto platform where you can manage your PGP keys and quickly produce encrypted messages.
- ImgClean.io, Get all of the EXIF information out of your or someone elses pictures.
- WayBackMachine, when you want to see how a website looked 10 years ago, use this timemachine 🙂
- Cryptomator & Stack 1TB of free storage in the ‘dutch’ cloud. Together with Cryptomator (opensource) you can encrypt your files with AES256 on the fly.
- Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse,
- Plantronics Voyager Focus Headset,
- Rubber Ducky, The USB Rubber Ducky is a keystroke injection tool disguised as a generic flash drive.
- Yubi Key, Multi-protocol security key, providing strong two-factor, multi-factor and passwordless authentication, and seamless touch-to-sign