Microsoft is releasing a new feature for the Teams client, the Command Bar. This feature allows you to quickly navigate the Teams client using shortcut commands that can be entered into the Search/Command Bar.
Some examples you can use:
Search for people, files and messages.
- Change your status using - /busy, /away, /dnd
- Look up a recent file and open the file using /files
- Look up someone’s org using **/org **
- Navigate to a channel using /goto
- Call a person using **/call **
- Try out other /commands
comments powered by Disqus