Microsoft has released the Anonymous Join feature for Teams Meetings. You can use this feature by the following procedure. * Create and join a scheduled or adhoc meeting
- Copy the meeting join information, you can do this by opening the meeting after creating.
- Launch either Edge (In-Private) or Chrome (Incognito) _ // Firefox and Safari are not supported yet_
- Paste the meeting join URL into the address bar
- When prompted, use the web client to join the meeting anonymously
- Admit the anonymous user into the meeting from the lobby
comments powered by Disqus
anonymous audiocodes azure cce2.0.1 cloud-connector-edition command-bar common-area-phone exchange guest-access-teams ignite linux microsoft-teams monthly-channels network-assesment-tool office-365 office-online-server office-web-apps openvpn ovoc powershell privacy raspberry-pi security skype skype-for-business skype-for-business-online skype4b teams updates vmware-esxi vpn windows-update